Our client is a multi-disciplined main contractor that are operating on major build and civil engineering projects across the UK.
They are currently recruiting for an Senior Project Manager for a role that they have available on a large port redevelopment project that they have in the North Yorkshire area. Project has a total value of £400m.
- Able to provide accurate forecasts and execute projects in line with budget.
- Ability to coordinate subcontractors effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and deliver results
- Fluent with MS Excel and MS Projects
- Drive and the ability to engage with people
- Ability to report and present
- A flexible attitude to work
- Undergrad degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Full understanding of current Health & Safety Legislation
- Experience on large port or marine projects
- Knowledge and experience of partnering and target cost framework contracts
- Commercial and contractual awareness
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.