Vacancy: Senior Project Manager
3D Personnel has a great opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading international specialist in construction, infrastructure, fit-out with a large pipeline of work over for the years to come.
The successful individual will have worked on large projects within main contractors / developers for at least 7 years consecutively.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project scope and budget.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- The person should have strong sense of Responsibility towards the work.
- He or she should have required excellent administrative and Managerial Skills.
- The person should be a great communicator and should have the skills both verbally and written.
- Autodesk design packages such as AutoCAD, Revit & Inventor