Our client is a large multidisciplinary sub-contractor specialising in structural works, RC projects and civil engineering.
They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with them in the Avonmouth area on large prefabrication works as part of the Hinckley Point project.
- Effective cost capture and reporting.
- Collation, verification, administration and weekly payments.
- Administration of staff timesheets
- Review Payment/Invoice Queries
- Ensure compliance of process and procedures.
- Liaising with Delivery Team and internal and external Supply Chain.
- Assisting in preparing for audits.
- Effective cost management and management of accruals.
- Degree or equivalent related qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Good experience in Groundworks and RC Frame or civil engineering
- 5 or more years’ experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work on this project without being based on site in Bridgewater and would allow them to be based in Bristol area. Salary and package is negotiable depending on experience.