SENIOR ENGINEER/ Assistant Project Manager - DUBLIN
Senior Engineer required to work large scale building project with a Top Tier Building Main Contractor. Our client has a strong history of completing multimillion euro projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time across different countries.
The senior engineer will have a proven track record, be degree qualified and at least 4 years’ experience working with a main contractor. This role will allow for the Senior Engineer to develop into a management role with good performance. Excellent salary and package with this position.
Ideal candidates ( Either senior site engineers, looking to move towards management and away from setting-out, or senior engineers looking to move into site/ project management )
Ideal background/ Experience :
- Experience in setting out of infill buildings where tolerances are non- negotiable
- Experience in building RC frame buildings
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Capable of interpreting drawings and implementing them on site
- A team player would be a must and who is not afraid of hard work
- Experience in executing D&B contracts would be desirable
- Capable of producing as built drawings
- GPS and Robotic systems experience
- Building Regulations
- Quality control
- Health & Safety
If interested in further information, apply within- or call Hugh Casey on 0876416933 for a confidential conversation.