Vacancy: Senior Engineer
Location: Sites across London
A market leader in large scale Residential delivery and specialist in refurbishing and maintaining homes and communities across the UK.
Expertise includes mixed tenure, high rise and design and build.
In your role you will be appointed as Senior Engineer for a range of high value projects across London. Projects will predominately be high rise Residential builds and large scale design and build.
You will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital you can demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving, especially across construction sites, whilst delivering their technical expertise and liaising with senior management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
You will be well versed in HSE management, quality control, subcontractor manager and production of project handover documentation and this role will ideally suit an ambitious professional who wishes to progress their career into project management and beyond in an expanding business.
- Site Set up and documentation preparation
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Compiling traffic management plans as required
- Coordination with utility companies
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good construction practice
- Ensure compliance with the company's quality procedures and ISO 9001
- Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designers
- Management of Junior Engineers and ability to work with construction managers
- Proven commercial awareness would be desirable
- JCT Contract experience required
- Project conversant on valuations £50 - £100M +
- Tier 1 Main Contractor Residential experience
- Proficient in Microsoft project and Microsoft office
- Cad experience would be advantageous
- Ability to analyse, question and follow specifications is desirable
- Ability to resource work activities in an efficient manner
- Ability to work to deadlines Strong work ethic and desire for career progression.
To apply for this position, you can do so here, call Richard on 07940375546 or alternatively please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.