Vacancy: Senior Engineer (Construction)
Salary: Competitive market rate
3DPersonnel’s client is seeking a highly experienced Senior Engineer to be based in the Dublin area. A senior Engineer is required to work for one of Irelands top tier main contractors that undertakes a variety of projects in the Dublin area. This is a great opportunity for an experienced senior construction engineer to join a leading main contractor in the Dublin area.
The company is a leading main contractor that has a pipeline of over the next 10 yrs that includes commercial and industrial projects. They provide the employees with great benefits including highly competitive salaries and opportunities for further training.
In your role you will be appointed as Senior Engineer for a range of high value projects in Dublin . Projects will predominately be high rise Residential builds and large scale design and build.
It is vital you can demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving, especially across construction sites, whilst delivering their technical expertise and liaising with senior management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
You will be well versed in HSE management, quality control, subcontractor manager and production of project handover documentation and this role will ideally suit an ambitious operational professional who wishes to progress their career in an expanding business.
- Site set up and documentation preparation
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Compiling traffic management plans as required
- Coordination with utility companies
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good construction practice
- Ensure compliance with the company's quality procedures and ISO 9001
- Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designers
- Management of Junior Engineers