Our client is a leading family-owned engineering, construction and resource recovery business operating across the UK and Ireland.
They are looking for a Senior/Project Engineer with an RC/civils background to join their team on a temp to perm basis for work on a cut and carve project in the Aldgate area.
- Checking setting out on all build aspects of the site
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with the customer specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environmental compliance
- Support the overall achievement of Perfect Delivery
- Deliver pre-start briefings
- Ensure all work is in accordance with the method statement
- Conduct quality control checks and build records
- Monitor and record all quantities of materials used
- Assist Site/Section Engineer in ensuring all operations are carried out safely
- Monitor compliance with method statements and safety dictates specific to these
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Deliver method statement briefings and risk assessments and ensure all operatives have appropriate training for the task
- Ensure the works are executed to the quality plan
- Supervising the piling works
- Supervising the reinforcement of the existing structures of the building
- Helping with design aspects and supervising the work of setting out engineers
- Degree qualified or coming from relevant background
- Excellent RC background
- Must have cut and carve experience
- Must have good design and structural engineering knowledge
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to further their experience with one of the UK’s premier sub-contractors.