Senior Engineer – Tier 1 Main Contractor - Dublin
Tier 1 Main Contractors in Ireland are currently looking for 3-5 years’ experience Senior Engineers to work on Major projects across the North Dublin area.
These are permanent positions and presents the opportunity for progression to management level in time.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 3 – 5 years of Site Engineer experience on buildings projects
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
Senior Engineer/Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the drawing rack is up-to-date with the latest drawing.
- Ensuring drawing rack is labelled correctly & precisely for ease of use by other members of the site team.
- Ensuring all contractors on site is working to the latest set of construction drawings / details.
- Check, understand and interpret specifications and drawings. Inform site management of potential issues that could affect sequencing of works, and timely procurement of isolate elements.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations