Positon: Senior Engineer
Location: South Co. Dublin
Salary: €65K - €70K + package
Our client are one of Ireland’s leading Builder Developers who are committed to excellence and employs dedicated people from a variety of backgrounds. They offer a dynamic environment to learn in, contribute to and an opportunity for mutual success.
Due to recent project success and continued growth, they have a permanent opportunity available for the position of Senior Engineer:
Reporting to the Site / Project Manager, as Sr Engineer you will be an integral part of an on-site management team tasked with delivering a quality project, on budget, safely and on time.
- Supervising the setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with day to day running of the project;
- Acting under the project manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete frame contractor plus others;
- Ensuring the accurate Setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co - ordination
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Management and co-ordination of health and safety matters on site.
- Quality management and BCAR co-ordination.
- A valid Safe Pass
- A minimum of 5 years postgraduate experience including 2 years as lead engineer
- Previous experience of setting out of RC Frame structures
- Previous experience of calling off reinforcement and ability to read reinforcement drawings
- Previous temporary works experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD