Vacancy: MEP Co-ordinator
Salary: €50K - €80K DOE
3DPersonnel’s client, one of Ireland’s leading contractors, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced MEP Co-ordinator to be based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will come from an MEP background with at least 5yrs experience within a similar role within a leading main contractor. The ideal MEP Coordinator will be degree qualified or diploma qualified, with a stable employment history.
Responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Review design drawings
- Provide feedback on MEP design drawings
- Liaise with Health & Safety Department and assist in compiling the project’s safety file
- Review MEP suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate MEP drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Procurement of material not already in main MEP packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations utilising MEP drawings
- Carry out necessary site inspections of the MEP works
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Program development & Management
- 5+ years industry experience.
- A background in MEP.
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills