Vacancy: Senior Engineer/Quality Manager
Location: County Louth
Salary: €70K + package
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland’s leading Building & Civil Engineering contractors. Well-known for delivering large projects across Ireland are looking for a Senior Engineer/Quality Manager to join a team on a project in County Louth.
- Supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- The role will involve Implementing and Maintaining ISO Quality Management system.
- You will need to be aware of any compliance issues involved within these divisions and will be required to develop auditing systems; ensuring compliancy and adherence to the contract and regulatory conditions
- The role will involve implementing and managing Non-conformance Reporting Systems
- You will be required to manage and monitor continuous improvement initiatives
- The role will involve setting Corrective and Preventative actions on projects to ensure that targets are achieved
Ideally candidates will possess the following:
- 3rd level degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 6-10 years’ experience as an Engineer
- Must have a solid background in managing Quality on large projects, from internal audits to product sampling and testing.
- Experience with managing projects
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD