Vacancy: Senior Engineer
Location: Tipperary town
Salary: €60K - €65K + package
A highly experienced Senior engineer is required to join one of Irelands leading main contractors that has ongoing projects through-out the country. The senior engineer will be working on a food processing plant extension within the Tipperary town area.
The senior engineer will be experienced in working on industrial or RC Frame projects while preferably working for a main contractor for at least 3 yrs consecutively. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join Irelands leading main contractor on a permanent basis undertaking large projects in the Tipperary area.
- Supervising the setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Education / Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD