3DPersonnel’s client is seeking a highly experienced Senior Engineer to be based in the Cork area.
Senior Engineer required for a site development project in Cork as well as a few large projects that will be starting in the near future. This Role would be ideal for a Senior Engineer looking to make the move into Project Management.
- Supervising the setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience
- Large setting out experience
- Experience with managing projects
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
- €50-60k + Company Vehicle = pension + bonus.