Vacancy: Senior Engineer
Location: West Dublin
Salary: Highly competitive
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking a highly experienced Senior Engineer to join their team in the West Dublin area.
The successful engineer will be joining a highly successful multidisciplinary civil engineering and construction company that is currently undertaking the construction of a large industrial project in West Dublin, the project will be run in phases and the first phase will run for at least one year.
The successful engineer will be employed on a permeant basis and will have experienced working on large industrial projects preferably within a main contractor.
· Supervising the setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
· Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
· Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
· Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
· Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
· Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
· Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
· Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Education / Experience:
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience
· Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
· Excellent communication and planning skills
· IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD