Vacancy: Engineering Technician
Salary: €45+ & Package
3Dpersonnel’s client are a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Company who specialise in all aspects of M&E services across all industries, with a significant track record in Process, Water and Wastewater.
Due to rapid expansion they have a requirement for Trade qualified Industrial Electricians/EI Technicians for works in Munster & Leinster.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a progressive and fast-growing Engineering Company with a reputation for promoting from within.
As an Engineering Technician, you will work under the direction of a Site Manager or Project Manager, you will be a natural problem solver and highly involved in working to what can be substantial programmes.
Day to day you will be an essential part of the on-site team of technicians responsible for M&E installation, repair, refit and alterations.
- Working Knowledge of Pumping and/or Process
- Working Knowledge of Control Wiring & Automation
- Working Knowledge of site health and safety
- Installation in all aspects of M&E
- Knowledge of working drawings
- Knowledge of test & calibration equipment
- Mechanical Installations
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Trade Qualified in Electrical or E&I or 3rd level qualification in Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience within the industry
- Full clean driving licence
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling Certificate
- A team player with excellent problem- solving skills
- Flexible to the needs of the business
Skills: Health & Safety, working drawings, Installations