Senior Development Manager
Perm. Contract F.T. Hours
We are now recruiting for/on behalf of a leading property development firm who has grown over the years to become one of the leaders in their sector.
They are now offering a Senior Development Manager with a demonstrable background in development, specifically with experience in leading residential and mixed used development projects.
Due to the seniority of this role, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience across the entire property lifecycle to successfully deliver the operation, administration, financials and management of projects from inception to completion.
The role is flexible to be based in either their Derry/L’Derry or Belfast office, with responsibility for our commercial assets in England. Occasional travel to UK locations will be required.
- Managing the development process working on current assets
- Leading project delivery providing project guidance and direction to design teams, stakeholders and contractors to achieve project goals
- Tracking of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines
- Identification of project risks, developing contingency plans and implement action plans as necessary
- Direct accountability for project delivery, ensuring alignment with requirements regarding budget, timelines and design standards
- Assist the selection, briefing and appointments of the Design Consultants
- Lead the preparation and lodgement of planning applications through to approval
- Prepare project viability appraisals
- Manage a process of consultation with key stakeholders and the local community
- Provide input and assistance into the preparation and management of a development programme
- Provide assistance and input into development strategy under direction of the Group Directors.
- Liaison with vendors, consultants and other key stakeholders, negotiating commercially viable deals on the best terms available
- Project closeout process, including closely working with operational teams.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- 10 years of development management experience
- Demonstrable and proven track record of progressing schemes from RIBA stages 1-7
- Excellent understanding of the property development process, specifically planning and construction
- Project Management experience is essential as you will be operating across multiple projects at any one time
Job Related Skills
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present at board level
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Commercially focused and strategic-minded
- Skilled in organisation and project management
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent IT proficiency
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.