Our client is a Tier 1 construction company who have operations across the UK in a number of construction sectors.
They are looking for a Senior Design Manager to join their team on a permanent basis on a role that they have in the Aldgate area.
- Managing the day-to-day design process on the project pre and post construction
- Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the Clients and Developers requirements
- Maintain and update project reporting.
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Working day to day along the commercial team
- A strong work ethic allowing you to deliver upon your deadlines
- Reporting to Technical Director
- Prior construction design and design management experience with associated Electrical, Mechanical or Public Health Engineering qualifications;
- Industry experience including a track record of successfully delivered projects;
- In-depth knowledge of the design and construction process, both new-build, refurbishment and fit out;
- Understands the pre-construction process. Can organise and manage the design phase of a project;
- Has been involved in at least one large (£50m+) project.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with one of the UKs largest construction companies.