Vacancy: Senior Contracts Manager
Salary: €100,000 + package
A leading construction company with a reputation for delivering high quality, sustainable building projects across the UK and Ireland is currently recruiting an experienced Contracts Manager. Reporting to the Construction Director, you will be responsible for managing and leading the onsite teams including direct employees and sub-contractors in the Cork region.
About the role:
- The Contracts Manager is responsible for managing, mentoring and coordinating the onsite teams of staff and sub-contractors across multiple projects
- You will provide clear leadership and direction to the site team and subcontractors while maintaining a professional manner at all times
- You will manage the design team members to ensure best value, buildable solutions whilst managing program expectations from planning stage to completion
- You will take charge of managing build quality and customer expectations ensuring all works comply with building regulations and other relevant standards.
- Provides monthly reporting of projects including program, H&S, quality and budget.
- You will ensure strict compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practice
- You will ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are maintained and drive continuous improvement on sites
- You hold a Degree/Higher Diploma in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- You have 15+ years’ construction experience
- You must have a background in high volume developments
- You will be experienced in managing multiple contracts
- You must possess knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- You will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature are required
- You must be a strong people manager, able to use initiative and be self-motivated