Position: Senior Civils Site Engineer
Contract: Permanent, Full time
3D Personnel‘s client is a highly successful main contractor in the Irish construction industry. They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Civils Site Engineer for their project in the Dublin Airport. Experience in working for a main contractor is necessary.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for site manager & project manager;
- Efficient approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Professional Qualification / Degree;
- 5+ years’ experience (roads / infrastructure background experience is accepted);
- Ability to read drawings and accurately set out to issued information;
- Ability to carry out quality control, monitoring workmanship;
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication to the team;
- IT literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.