Vacancy: Section Foreman (RC exp)
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €65,000 , + Van, + Bonus
A section foreman is required to join a leading property company with operations through-out Dublin.
Working under the Site manager the successful foreman will be base in the North Dublin area undertaking the construction of a number of apartments. The foreman will be experienced in undertaking RC frame construction preferably while working for a large developer or main contractor (4yrs).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced RC Frame foreman to join a leading property company that has long term work through-out Dublin.
- Sr Site Manager : Sub-Contractors programmes and co-ordination
- Senior Engineer : engineering details and Sub-Contractors co-ordination
- Quantity Surveyor : on cost issues
- Site Clerk : material and plant requisitioning
- Purchasing Manager : procurement of bulk items
- Quality & Environmental manager : maintaining site records I accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- H&S Officer : promoting the implementation of the Safety Management System
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for clients Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for company direct and hired labour
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all Health and Safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential