Sales Representative, Ref. VAC-13080
FT Permanent Role
We are working with a market leading retailer/builders providers based in Donegal who offer a host of quality products and a first class customer experience.
This business has a very established clientele and your remit will be to service the existing client base whilst developing new and prospect customers across the territory..
• Dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service in order to maximise sales and customer retention.
• Ability to source new business accounts.
• Drive sales and profitability through new business opportunities.
• Liaise with internal departments
• Prepare and process quotations.
• Maximise customer retention through developing relationships with key accounts and following up new customers to create sales.
What we are looking for
• The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the construction sector and must have previous sales experience, with a full clean drivers licence essential (Category C & D Licence advantageous).
• Fluent & Articulate English Speaker
• Excellent Telephone manner with clear and precise communication skills
• A good working knowledge of computers
• A sound knowledge of the construction industry is essential.
Key Attributes & Skills
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Proven negotiation and selling skills
Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Proven attention to detail and results orientated
Strong business and commercial acumen
Highly motivated with an assertive manner
Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Flexible, adaptable and enthusiastic individual with the will to succeed
Proven ability to develop sales opportunities and close sales
Ability to take ownership and resolve issues
Professional and customer focused individual
Ability to collect debt from suppliers in a professional manner.
Flexibility in terms of working hours/days.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to Robert or David in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.