Sales Operations Manager (Retail/Grocery)
Dublin /Wicklow areas
REF NO: VAC-13324
Salary: Highly Competitive Remuneration Package – See Below
Our client is one of Ireland’s most successful retailers, they offer a huge range of products sourced, locally across the U.K., Ireland and Europe. Their commitment to first class customer care and sustainability is paramount to what they do and, they are widely recognised as a top employer, offering a host of employee benefits and, career development opportunities.
We are looking for up-for it, ahead-of-the-game, do-it-better retail professionals who have gained proven experience in a similar role. Experience, though, doesn’t mean you’ve seen it all before and that you can do the job standing on your head. It means you’ve learned the value of fresh ideas and have developed a passion for people management. It’s about strategic-thinking, bar-raising, problem-solving managers who can inspire everyone to be high achievers. If you’ve got it, you’ll get loads back, fast-tracked with a great package and every opportunity to develop your management abilities in a visible role with a keep-it-simple, fast-growing, retail-changing business.
What you'll do
- Management of a district with line manager responsibility for all Store Managers within your district;
- Ensuring a positive and motivated work environment and smooth, effective and efficient collaboration;
- Developing, supporting and coaching of Store Managers within your district;
- Analysing and optimising stock movements;
- Completing district tours with the Sales Executive;
- Completing regular cash management checks;
- Supporting projects through analysis and provision of feedback;
- Overseeing store refurbishments, new openings and re-openings;
- Creating and implementing annual business plans for your district;
- Planning KPIs and store staffing structure for your district;
- Supporting the implementation of the company strategy in your district;
- Preparing for and participating in Area Manager meetings.
What you'll need
- Ideally you have or expect to attain a minimum of a 2.1 degree in any discipline and/or a minimum of three years relevant management experience in a similar field;
- Excellent communication, planning, organisation and analytical skills;
- A full clean driving licence;
- Organised, flexible, motivated and a hard-working leader;
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team;
- Strong interest in developing a career in retail.
What you'll receive
€69,875* starting salary for a Trainee Area Manager
€79,550 rising up to €107,500 within 4 years
25 days holiday per annum
Company pension after 6 months
Circle K discounts available for all employees
Maternity & Paternity Leave top up, Marriage leave, Employee Assistance Programme
Bike to Work Scheme
Private employee medical insurance
Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
A fully expensed company car
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only please, send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.