Sales Operation Manager /Area Manager (Grocery Retail)
REF NO: VAC 12740
Salary: Starting on €65,000 rising up to €100,000 over a short time frame
Location: roles available in Mullingar regions
Our client is one of Ireland’s most successful retailers, they offer a huge range of products sourced, locally across the U.K., Ireland and Europe. Their commitment to first class customer care and sustainability is paramount to what they do and, they are widely recognised as a top employer, offering a host of employee benefits and, career development opportunities.
Our client is looking for up-for it, ahead-of-the-game, do-it-better retail professionals who have gained proven experience and who can develop the role. Experience, though, doesn’t mean you’ve seen it all before and that you can do the job standing on your head. It means you’ve learned the value of fresh ideas and have developed a passion for people management. It’s about strategic-thinking, bar-raising, problem-solving managers who can inspire everyone to be high achievers. If you’ve got it, you’ll get loads back, fast-tracked with a great package and every opportunity to develop your management abilities in a visible role with a keep-it-simple, fast-growing, retail-changing business.
• Management of a district with line manager responsibility for all Store Managers within your district
• Ensuring a positive and motivated work environment and smooth, effective and efficient collaboration
• Developing, supporting and coaching of Store Managers within your district
• Analysing and optimising stock movements
• Completing district tours with the Sales Executive
• Completing regular cash management checks
• Supporting projects through analysis and provision of feedback
• Overseeing store refurbishments, new openings and re-openings
• Creating and implementing annual business plans for your district
• Planning KPIs and store staffing structure for your district
• Supporting the implementation of the company strategy in your district
• Preparing for and participating in Area Manager meetings
• You have or expect to attain a minimum of a 2.1 degree in any discipline, or a
• minimum of three years similar level management experience
• Excellent communication, planning, organisation and analytical skills
• A full clean driving licence
• Organised, flexible, motivated and a hard-working leader Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to motivate and lead a team
• Salary rising up to €100,000 within 4 years
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Company pension after 6 months
• Generous discounts available; Vodafone, Circle K, Bike to Work Scheme
• Maternity & Paternity Leave top up, Marriage leave, Employee Assistance Programme
• Private employee medical insurance
• Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
• A fully expensed company car
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only please, send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.