Role: Sales Executive
REF No: VAC-13357
Location: Co. Antrim
Role Type: Permanent Role
Salary: Competitive package
Established for over 5 decades, our new client is a market leading manufacturer and supplier of bespoke, high-end products to both the domestic and export markets. With multiple sites in both N.I. and the R.O.I. they are renowned for their exceptional customer service, quality products and have worked on a number of high-profile projects across the U.K. and Ireland.
Our new client now wishes to recruit an experienced Sales Executive for their location in Co. Antrim. They are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join their team of highly respected and experienced industry professionals.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for growing sales by managing the customer relationship and by delivering an exemplary personalised service to new and existing accounts within a geographical territory.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
• Outbound and inbound calls dealt with promptly and professionally.
• Sales calls completed as guided by the customer service manager and in line with company promotions and marketing campaigns to achieve agreed sales targets.
• Daily contact with customers providing up to date and accurate information.
• Liaise and work closely with all internal departments, clearly communicating any issues to ensure delivery of customer service excellence.
• Daily usage of IT systems and procedures to ensure accuracy and making recommendations for continual improvement.
• Attend team briefs and meetings.
• Customer visits and assisting with inward visits and hospitality when appropriate.
• Compilation of Key Performance Indicators and management reports as necessary.
• Ensuring that communication and service levels are consistently of the highest order and sales targets are met.
• Any other duties as delegated by Management.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a sales/customer services role in a high volume based business. (Business to Business or Domestic)
• Experience and confidence in liaising with a range of personnel from various disciplines.
• Experience of working in the Manufacturing/Construction industry desirable.
• Experience in consistently achieving sales targets and building profitable sales channels
• Excellent working knowledge of CRM System (Customer relationship management system)
• Excellent IT Skills in particular i.e. Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
• Excellent Communication skills both orally and written.
• The Ability to work unsupervised, problem solve, and initiate change where needed.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong ability for multi-tasking with good attention to detail
• Proven ability to manage hourly/daily deadlines.
• Ability to provide good Customer Service
• Proven ability in resolving concerns and complaints from customers.
• Good Team Player
• Professional and customer focused face to face and on the telephone
• Reliable & confident
• Willing to continuously learn and keep knowledge and skills up to date.
• Ability to work effectively in a challenging pressurised and dynamic environment.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.