Part Time – 9.15am-2.45pm (Flexible)
Full Time – 8.30am – 5pm
Competitive Salary/ Package (DOE)
Who you will be working for.
Our client is a market leading retailer who offer a host of quality products and a first class customer shopping experience under a very established brand and honesty and integrity are some of their core values. These are fantastic opportunities for experienced and commercially savvy Sales Professionals to further augment their career within a rewarding, challenging and autonomous environment.
What you will be doing.
The successful candidates will ideally have some knowledge of the construction sector, a sound knowledge of
computers and excellent customer service skills.
• Dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service in order to maximise sales and customer retention, developing and maintaining good customer relationships.
• Prepare and process quotations, ensuring accuracy on pricing.
• Processing incoming communication regarding quotations.
• Following up with customers regarding quotes issued.
• Ability to source new business.
• Liaise with internal teams and departments and ensuring transfer of knowledge and issues
• Fluent & Articulate English Speaker
• Excellent Telephone manner with clear and precise communication skills
• A good working knowledge of computers required.
• A sound knowledge of the construction industry would be advantageous.
• Maintaining and providing reports as required.
• Assisting the customer service team as required.
Key Attributes & Skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Proven negotiation and selling skills
• Comprehensive working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office, mathematical accuracy and general competence with numbers.
• Attention to detail and results orientated
• Proven ability to develop sales opportunities and close sales
• Professional and customer focused individual
Please note our client is unable to offer visa sponsorship. Therefore you must ensure that you are eligible to work where this role is based for your application to be considered.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email (in word format) to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.