Vacancy: Safety Officer
Salary: €50K - €60K + accommodation and flights
3DPersonnel’s client is seeking an experienced Safety Officer to be based in the Netherlands.
The company that requires a Safety Officer is Ireland's leading top tier main contractor that undertakes variety of projects.
The successful Safety Officer will be experienced in working with main contractors and ideally have experience working on a data centre projects.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide general support and assistance to the Senior Health & Safety Officer.
- Carry out site safety inspections across the company.
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and sub-contractors.
- Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site.
- Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions.
- Accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
- A third level degree qualification in Health and Safety.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel.
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable.