FT Permanent Role (Part time hours may be an option)
Competitive Salary/ Package (DOE)
Established for over six decades and with a reputation founded on the delivery of first class customer service, our client is a respected indigenous and community focused retailer in the beautiful North Inishowen area.
They are currently looking for an experienced and results focused Retail Manager to assume full operational responsibility for the store on a daily basis.
What you will be doing:
- Provide the highest possible level of customer service across the store and mentor staff to do the same
- Us your experience and commercial acumen to drive footfall, store sales and Key Performance Indicators.
- Lead, motivate, develop and train staff
- Staff recruitment and retention
- Manage and ensure the implication of all mandatory legislation throughout the store
- Manage Health & Safety and HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- Maintain high store standards and ensure that the store is impeccably merchandised
- Drive Sales and maximise sales opportunities to achieve set budgets and targets consistently
- Cash handling/management
- Keeping records using Microsoft Office and in house systems
- Dealing with suppliers and managing stock
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- A professional attitude with previous experience in a similar Management/Supervisory Retail Management/Hospitality Role.
- A genuine passion for customer service and the retail industry in general.
- An enthusiastic and approachable attitude/personality.
- The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary based on experience
- This is a great opportunity to develop your career within the industry with a Retail establishment with an established and loyal customer base.
Please note our client is unable to offer visa sponsorship. Therefore you must ensure that you are eligible to work where this role is based for your application to be considered.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email (in word format) to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.