Retail Branch Manager
Salary – Very competitive base and package
Full-time perm contract
Our client is a multi-purpose retailer supplying (amongst other products) DIY and garden supplies and are seeking a Manager for a store 15-20 mins North of Sligo town.
You would be responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service, strong team leadership and development, stock control and merchandising whilst delivering sales growth.
• Proven track record of sales growth and motivating the team to achieve sales targets
• Achieve budgeted financial objectives; managing expenditure; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Identifying customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and existing customers
• Drive operations by initiating and coordinating operational and personnel policies and procedures.
• Completes store operational requirements by motivating and organising your team and providing ongoing observation and feedback.
• Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising employees.
• Assess and improve processes - contributing to a team environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
• Oversee pricing and stock control, formulating pricing policies; merchandising activities; identifying promotional opportunities; clearance sales and analysing sales trends.
• Protects employees and customers by providing a safe environment, ensuring compliance with health & safety legislation
• Maintains the stability and reputation of our brands by complying with legal requirements.
• Develop sales strategy by using all available data; reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
• Maintain and develop professional and technical knowledge through continuous learning.
• Regularly communicate business and key information to your team.
• Be central to the community we work in.
What are we looking for?
o Ideally some proven experience in a leadership role in similar environment
o Ability to work to strict deadlines
o Knowledge of the Agri & Retail sector is an advantage
o Excellent numeracy skills and good written and oral communication skills
o The integrity and honesty to respect confidential information
o Exemplary attention to detail and accuracy
o Ability to develop a high performing team.
o Outstanding time management and organisational skills
o High level of initiative, with sense of responsibility
o Computer literate (MS Office) Excel, POS, SharePoint, OBI etc.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs, we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.