Relationship Manager / Business Development Manager – Real Estate Lending / Debt Division.
Salary Highly Competitive Commensurate with Experience
This is an exciting opportunity to help establish and grow a new ‘lending division’ / ‘debt platform’ of a well-established investment group.
The role will encompass both Business Development and Case Management.
We are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager / Business Development Manager who has excellent personal and communication skills along with the ability to assess key information quickly and react quickly to new opportunities as they arise.
This is a more than a typical RM / BDM role as you will be expected to originate, understand, assess and check the viability of potential lending opportunities before presenting recommendations to the Board. As RM / BDM, you will be required to attend external meetings with brokers, introducers, agents and other key external stakeholders when required. We are offering a competitive salary with great earning potential, reporting directly to the Board of Directors.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
• Sourcing and originating new leads and responding to enquiries from prospective customers / borrowers.
• Manage new loan enquiries by assessing the information provided, collate relevant supporting information and report back to the Board with recommendations.
• Reviewing new opportunities and carrying out appraisals.
• Liaising with the existing team to understand and help assess risk.
• Monitoring of existing facilities and liaising with borrowers on a regular basis.
• Follow up existing loan enquiries by contacting the broker/introducer/client for additional information and updates.
• Building and developing a network and relationships with agents, clients, introducers, solicitors, brokers, and investors among others.
• Actively work with accounts to assess the loan redemptions and their progress.
• You will have a hard work ethic with attention to detail and possess excellent organisational and time management skills. This is a busy and varied role which requires you to communicate with multiple partners to manage and progress deals to completion.
• This is an opportunity to work with a very dynamic, forward thinking investment group and for the successful candidate to help set up and grow a new division; with a focus, not exclusively, but largely on real estate debt.
• The target area will be the UK, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. The Group has offices in Dublin, Belfast and Derry.
• The role will involve a mix of working from the office, working from home and travelling.
About You – Skills, Competencies, Minimum Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience Etc.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Highly verbally communicative.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to handle difficult situations in a professional and helpful manner.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Real Estate investment / development knowledge preferable, but not essential.
• Full driving licence.
• Willingness to travel from time to time throughout the UK and Ireland to meet clients and other third parties if required.
• A robust knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook (mandatory).
• Specific industry experience is a pre-requisite, and we will only consider candidates who have previously worked in a similar role; banking, lending, underwriting, bridging and development lending.
• Performance based annual bonus.
• Salary; TBC.
• Company Car / Car Allowance
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.