Vacancy: RC Frame Foreman
Salary: €75,000, + Van + penison
An RC Frame Foreman is required to join a leading building and civil engineering company with operations through-out Dublin.
Working under the Sr Site Manager the successful foreman will be based in the North Dublin area undertaking the construction of a large number of apartments. The Foreman will be experienced in undertaking RC frame construction preferably while working for a large developer or main contractor with 4yrs experience.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced RC Frame Foreman to join a leading contracting company that has long term work through-out Dublin.
- Sr Site Manager : Sub-Contractors programmes and co-ordination
- Senior Engineer : engineering details and Sub-Contractors co-ordination
- Quantity Surveyor : on cost issues
- Site Clerk : material and plant requisitioning
- Purchasing Manager : procurement of bulk items
- Quality & Environmental manager : maintaining site records I accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- H&S Officer : promoting the implementation of the Safety Management System
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for clients Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for company direct and hired labour
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all Health and Safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential