Our client has built up a reputation as one of the leading Building Main Contractors in operation throughout Ireland.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
This might be ideal for someone who is commuting into central Dublin for work through traffic, and would be interested in a better work-life balance. The position will be solely based on this project in West Kildare.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 2+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying role
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
Ideal applicants are coming from a building main contracting, or developer background in Ireland/ UK. Project experience preferred to be commercial or residential.
If interested apply within or contact Hugh Casey on 0876416933.