Our client, a leading residential house builder is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to oversee developments in the Cork region. The successful candidate will be joining an established company with an excellent workbook into the future. Experience working on large groundworks packages and residential developments essential.
- Financial management of project.
- Measurement of building elements.
- Preparing tender documents and analysing tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Tender reporting and recommendations.
- Carrying out monthly valuations for works on site, managing sub contract payments & liabilities
- Tracking and monitoring of preliminary costs.
- Recording, reporting and management of projects.
- Attend project meetings.
- Health & Safety and building regulations compliance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong measurement and take off skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- Proven negotiating ability.
- Strong IT skills, specifically in excel, cubit and outlook.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.