Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
Sector: Highways (Candidates from all sectors will be considered)
Your new Company: You will be working with a leading construction and infrastructure.
Project Details: You will be commercially responsible for the £200m smart motorway project in Southampton, the 15-mile stretch design phase commenced in January 2018 , construction began in Winter 2018.
- Contribute to achieving the appropriate commercial result through the provision of accurate financial reporting
- Manage subcontractor supplier accounts, financially and contractually, in order to secure full entitlements under the contract
- Understand fully the customer’s needs and ensure effective relationships are built and maintained by consistently high customer service and on site delivery
- Provide support to the site team on contract requirements
The Successful candidate: Highways/ Civil Engineering experience isnt required, but you will need to be confident working with NEC3 Contracts aswell as managing Subcontractor packages.
- Familiarity with NEC forms of contract.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying (or other equivalent commercially related discipline)
- CSCS compliance
- Commercial and contractual knowledge, in various forms of contract
- A working knowledge of current legislation
- Proven experience working on large highways contract is proffered but not essential and will look at candidates from all sectors.
- People management experience, such as managing performance, development and disciplinary procedures
What your new employer can offer you: We are able to offer this position on both a temporary and permanent basis with a great day rate or salary & package available.
If you are interested In this position, please apply below.