3D Personnel’s clients operate in the construction & engineering sector and undertake work throughout the UK and Ireland.
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based in in their head office in Limerick.
The ideal candidate Can be from a Building or Civils background as well as an Estimator or QS background
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that they are able to demonstrate attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines, whilst liaising with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ experience undertaking civil projects with the main contractor.
Key Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Construction/Engineering/Economics (or similar).
- 5 year’s relevant QS experience with the main Civil Contractor
- Experience of pricing and preparing Tenders, budgets and cost plans.
- Carry out the estimating, cost control and tracking of the installation works on site.
- Proven ability to negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers
- Track and manage contracts and associated budgets.
- Prepare variations, claims and generating reports.
- Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
- Generate timely reports.