Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel’s client is among the top building contractors operating throughout Ireland and the UK.
The firm works on projects across a range of sectors including Commercial, Retail, Hotel/Leisure, Education, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Municipal.
3D Personnel’s client have a healthy pipeline of work in the region and are currently seeking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Galway. The successful Quantity Surveyor will have a proven track record in the construction industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland's leading companies with an exciting future.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
Your qualifications and experience:
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years working on large-scale construction projects such as healthcare, data centres, retail, commercial etc.
- Minimum Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
If you would like more information on this role please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.