Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Co Meath
Our client is a medium sized contractor with a turnover of €2-3m. Due to continuous growth, our client are currently seeking a quantity surveyor interested in joining their team.
Projects include new build, refurbishment, and pyrite works and extend to projects are mainly based in the Meath, Westmeath and North Dublin areas.
Our client has successfully delivered projects with the highest standards, safety and attention to detail.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
Your qualifications and experience
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a QS.
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently