Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel’s client, a leading building and civil engineering contractor is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to oversee developments in the Limerick region.
The successful candidate will be joining an established company with an excellent upcoming projects.
- Financial management of project.
- Measurement of building elements.
- Preparing tender documents and analysing tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Tender reporting and recommendations.
- Carrying out monthly valuations for works on site, managing sub contract payments & liabilities
- Tracking and monitoring of preliminary costs.
- Recording, reporting and management of projects.
- Attend project meetings.
- Health & Safety and building regulations compliance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong measurement and take off skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- Proven negotiating ability.
- Strong IT skills, specifically in excel, cubit and outlook.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 3+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying role
- Experience in commercial construction
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills