Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €50K - €55
3D Personnel’s client designs and builds network infrastructure for companies that operate networks in communications and utilities sectors and partner to world leaders in the distribution of infrastructure projects.
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Limerick office. The successful candidate will be joining an established company with an excellent workbook into the future.
Responsibilities of Quantity Surveyor:
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Final Accounts – assessment of timely submission of final accounts giving regular updates to the client to ensure expectations are aligned
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Advise and mitigate the effects of disputes, recognise potential contractual issues on site and make records to protect client’s interests
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3 - 5 years working with main contractor on large scale commercial building or civil projects
- Degree/HND/HNC qualification in Quantity Surveying
- RICS membership as advantage
- Knowledge of telecoms network deployment preferable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Valid CSCS/SafePass card
- A full clean driving licence