Vacancy: EHS Advisor
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €55-60K + Package
3D Personnel’s client are looking for an EHS Advisor to work in the North Dublin region working with the project team. You will implement and maintain firm’s management system for the project. The role is to coordinate all EHS Matters within various Project Management Teams and to report constructively all EHS matters to Project Manager.
Under the direction of the EHS Manager, the EHS Advisor will be responsible for providing support to the Project Managers, supervisors and workers. This position will provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day EHS requirements of the assigned project.
- The EHS Advisor will be site based depending and will ensure that EHS management systems for all the projects under their stewardship are implemented and maintained.
- Provide advice, guidance, instruction and training in all EHS matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including where applicable to sub-contractors, suppliers and visitors to sites).
- Provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day EHS requirements of the projects.
- Carry out audits, inspections & incident investigation reports, establishes corrective and preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence and continuous improvements.
- Prepare in conjunction with the site teams EHS Plans, RAMS and other associated site documents.
- Participate in Site meetings, report on business EHS risks, trends and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements.
To be considered you will:
- 3 Years’ Experience in similar industry.
- Experience with Construction Regulations & roles, and experience working with sub-contractors.
- Minimum Cert to NVQ 6 in Occupational H&S.
- Safe Pass
- Ability to work with client / main contractor Safety and Project teams.
- Proactive in identifying positive and negative acts, ability to follow through with realistic corrective and preventive actions.
- Up to date with Legislation, Guidance, Advice and Compliance.
- IT Proficient – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-Mail
- IOSH Member
- Manual Handling
- Work at Height
- Capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information
- IT literate and capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information
- Calm, Patient and Assertive
- Excellent Negotiator
- Good Communicator