Our client is a leading infrastructure company delivering vital services in transportation, the built environment and open spaces.
They are looking for an experienced Freelance Quantity Surveyor to join their team for 2-3 months on the finish of a project that they have in the Sevenoaks area.
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- perform risk, value management and cost control
- advise on a procurement strategy
- identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- allocate work to subcontractors
- provide advice on contractual claims
- analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- value completed work and arrange payments
- maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Degree or equivalent related qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 7-10 Years as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working on civil engineering projects (preferably roads, paving and utilities related projects)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to looking to further their experience with one of the largest contractors in the South east.