Our clients are specialists in design, build and refurbishment of residential dwellings located in the prime London market.
They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team on high end refurbishments on residential projects in the Kensington area.
- Complete measurements, costings, valuations and forecasts
- Assisting in preparing tender documents including bills of quantities
- Attending meetings and dealing with contractual and legal issues
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Prepare Tender Reports, participate in Contractor interviews and advise on Contractor selection
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use and advise on use of appropriate contracts for particular works
- Fully understand the implications of CDM and Health & Safety Regulations.
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Residential experience
- Quantity Surveying or similar degree
- Ability to run independent projects
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience with an up and coming residential contractor