Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Leitrim office
Salary: Depending on Experience
3D Personnel’s client has a unique opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a Permanent basis for a large Residential Development in Sligo. You will based in the Leitrim Office for the majority of work but will be required to make site visits on occasions.
The Quantity surveyor will be working on the project which consists of a 4 Story Apartment block.
- Assisting Senior QS with all site duties
- Managing Sub-Contractor accounts
- Preparation of cost estimates, cost plans, tender documents, interim valuations of the construction
- Provide general support in the cost management and financial reporting
- Attend meetings to provide QS input, review project progress and present project data as appropriate
- Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Degree in Quantity Surveying coming from a strong construction background
- A minimum of 3 years’ in a Quantity Surveyor role
- Experience on Residential projects
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- € Negotiable, depending on experience
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with 3+ years’ experience considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy .