Position: Civils Quantity Surveyor
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Irelands leading Civils & Building contractors who have grown and developed over the years to become one of Ireland's leaders in the sector.
Our Client Has a range of Civils/ Building projects on in Cork and are looking to fill the role of Quantity Surveyor.
This role would ideally suit someone who is Cork based and who has experience on large scale civil engineering projects.
All levels as a quantity surveyor will be looked at.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Actively work with Project Managers relating to contract variations
- Final Account negotiations etc.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Excellent salary circa €40k-60k DOE
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork