Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €60K - €65K + package
3D Personnel’s client is a large international construction company that is seeking to employ a Quantity Surveyor for a large civils project in Cork area.
The successful candidate will have a vast amount of experience in working in large civils main contractors undertaking roads and highway projects.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years working on large-scale civils / infrastructure projects such as Motorways, bridges etc.
- Minimum Degree in Quantity Surveying qualification or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently