Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €65K - €70K + package
3D Personnel’s client are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a long established leading developer in Dublin. The successful person will be an enthusiastic hardworking person who will join the team and add value to the company. This is a great opportunity to gain long term employment with a leading developer that provides great salaries and opportunities for progression.
The role includes:
- Monitoring of contract charges and notification to Sub-Contractors.
- Cost monitoring and reporting using Construction Computer Software.
- Reviewing Tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
- Purchasing and monitoring Sub-Contractors packages on site.
- Handling Sub-Contractors re-measurement, interim and final account payments.
- Processing fortnightly/monthly Sub-Contractor payment certificates.
- Compiling variations and the variation log.
- Diploma / Degree in Quantity Surveying;
- Preferably 3-5 years Quantity Surveying experience;
- Quantity surveyor (Housing) experience preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills;
Flexible & professional approach to work, self-motivated,