Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Dublin / Leinster
Our client is among the top building contractors operating throughout Ireland and the UK.
Projects include new build, refurbishment and extend to buildings around the country covering all sectors – Healthcare, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Residential, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centres.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
Your qualifications and experience-
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years working on large-scale construction projects such as healthcare, data centres, retail, commercial etc.
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently