Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
€40,000 - €50,000 + Package
3D Personnel’s client is a well-recognised Civil Engineering Contractor. Due to their continuous success, they are actively seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a Civil’s background to join their Cork based team on a permanent basis.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful Quantity Surveyor in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- You will work closely with and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Liaising with clients on relevant queries and taking ownership to resolve.
- Ensure best practices to protect the business from financial loss and best value throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Assist on the issuing of tender inquiries to Sub-contractors & specialist suppliers
- Production of tender information and analysis.
- Work closely with buying department to track current rates and supply issues
- Liaise with H & S department to ensure sub-contractors are fulfilling their contractual requirements.
- Degree qualification - BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working on large scale Civil projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.