Position: Quantity Surveyors - ALL LEVELS
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
About the role
This well respected main contractor delivers a range of new build and refurbishment projects across the commercial, hotel and residential sectors. With a forward pipeline of work in 2022 in excess of £100m, they seek Quantity Surveyors with experience in a main contractor:
- Preparing schedules of rates during the construction period and advising on payments to the contractors
- Preparing payment certificates and recommending for payments
- Advising the financial effect of variations by valuing them
- Providing advice on the financial and contractual aspects of contractors
- Cost analysis and providing cost information at all stages of the contract.
- Preparing the final accounts report and agreeing the totals with the client’s quantity surveyor.
- Estimating the bills of quantities for contracts based on drawings and specifications.
- Preparation of payment statements.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
Our client seeks individuals who have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, sound knowledge of construction along with excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.