Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
Location: North Dublin
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in a Dublin office.
It is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to a long term career and progression opportunities.
The right person will be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who will join the team and add value to the company.
Job description :
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Degree in Quantity Surveying qualification or higher
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Quantity Surveyor on construction and build projects up to the value of €30m. Experience on Primary Care, Healthcare, Distribution Centres are a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently