Vacancy: QA /QC Engineer
Salary: €60k - €65K + package DOE
A civils orientated Quality assurance / Quality control Engineer is required to join a large main contractor with a project in the Kildare area.
The company in question is one of Irelands top tier main contractors undertaking a variety of building and civils projects through-out the country, they are a highly desirable employer as employees are provided great benefits and salaries.
The ideal person will have worked with either a civils company sub contracting or a main contractor undertaking similar projects for at least 5 yrs.
Candidate requirements for the role:
- Degree in engineering or construction management.
- Experience and proven track record working in a senior quality role within a civil engineering Company.
- Knowledge of a wide range of construction materials, methods and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant ISO standards and practical application.
- Experience of delivery of Quality training.
- Proven ability to influence and promote a positive Quality culture.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in verbal and written formats.
- Relevant IT skills covering Microsoft packages, web based document management systems, email, etc.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Fully flexible to travel internationally
- Full valid driving licence