Purchase Ledger Clerk
County Derry /Mid Ulster
Permanent Full Time
Competitive Commensurate with Experience
Our client is a highly successful and rapidly expanding manufacturing company who are currently one of the U.K.s top 1000 companies.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
General ledger invoice coding and postings
Organise invoices for authorisation and liaising with staff to ensure invoices are signed off in a timely manner
Log and chasing resolution of invoice queries
Set up new vendors, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information is recorded
Deal with supplier queries courteously and efficiently
Supplier statement reconciliations
Monthly supplier payment runs
Fill authorised and paid invoices, payments and remittances
Month end duties i.e. ensuring all invoices are entered within period end timeframes, and the reconciliation of key supplier statements for provisions
Chase up VAT invoices which have been paid on a proforma basis
Log and maintain mileage logs for company vehicles
Additional ad-hoc duties to support the finance department
The employer is seeking a candidate with substantial experience in purchase ledger ideally from a manufacturing environment.
• Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
• Death in service benefit.
• Staff training & development programme.
• Long terms career prospects
• Private health care options.
• First class working environment, staff restaurant on site, break areas and refreshments stands onsite with a staff gym.
• Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.