3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Surveyor on the South Coast for a large residential contractor.
This client has secured a large residential development that will consist of 104 bedroom homes, new apartments to the local community. This project will include Timber Frame, RC Frame and Traditional build aspects and the scheme will run for 3-4 years.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and encourage project team performance and ensuring that Wates’ main contractual obligations and strategies are executed and regularly reviewed
- Complete and submit Business Unit reports, monthly MCR, procurement reports and progress reports
- Demonstrate an understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up
- Ensure all subcontract management / process obligations are complete with particular reference to procurement, measurement and valuation, contractual instructions, notices and orders as well as Health and Safety
- Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value
- Work with the Surveying Manager to agree and produce main and subcontract final accounts
To be successful in this role you will be a confident communicator, able to demonstrate the ability to form and develop relationships with all stakeholders. You will also need to have demonstrated longevity with previous employers and overseen large residential packages.
If you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call James Mitchell in the Southampton branch or alternatively apply below.